Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Last Primes

Welcome to the Last Primes.

Hi! I'm Pineapple.....an aspiring seamstress, a doll lover, a photographer, a dreamer. I love to be creative and have my own personality, and I truly think that the Last Primes will help me express that to the world. :)

I have been sewing for only 6 months, but I've made so much progress since the first day I started sewing:





I self taught myself how to sew without the help of teachers or my family, and I have learned how to select proper fabrics, the correct needles for each fabric type, how to do almost 50 stitches, and how to create my own full outfits from simply doing what I love. And, I save some of that "cha-ching" instead of buying from AG. ;) I also have almost 40 patterns from Liberty Jane Clothing, which helped me practice my skills in the beginning and helped lead me to where I am now.

I've been on Youtube for around 10 months, and I have practiced photography, stopmotions, and videography through my short time period. I also gained the friendships of so many amazing parents, and girls that love dolls as I do.

I've actually grown quite a bit since the beginning, and I'm super excited to start sharing tutorials, photography, and new releases for my evergrowing Etsy, BeauInBlue. 

To see more photography, check out my Flickr and Instagram, and for fun videos, stopmotions, and photoshoots, check out my Youtube too. :D

Sincerely,
P i n e a p p l e ♥

4 comments:

  1. I love your blog, and your photography is so beautiful! I can't wait to see more posts from you. :)

    ~ Jess
    whispersofthewind15.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :D I appreciate you're liking to my blog. <3

      Delete
  2. GAH.
    Pineapple.
    Your sewing is like..unicorn heaven.
    You need to teach me how to be amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. You don't need me to teach you, you're already amazing.
      You're so talented, the unicorns gave you infinity powers. ;)

      Delete